Hi. I'm Gerard and I use computer science to build cool things and solve problems. On my website are hosted a bunch of articles I wrote pertaining to computer science, enjoy.
- Generating probabilistic roadmaps.
- Using heuristics and rejection sampling for randomly generated roadmaps in virtual worlds.
- Foreign constructors.
- Introducing a new constructor design pattern for C++11 or newer.
- Force-based model for traffic simulation.
- A condensed version of a school paper which explores the use of crowd simulation techniques for traffic simulation.
I seem to make it a habit to produce more demos than articles, here are some undocumented interactive experiments that work right in your browser. If you feel so inclined, you can find the source code of these demos on GitHub, but that's less fun than just playing with them.